Most recently added highlights:
Sept. 10, 2013, Pikes Peak, Stockbridge, MA, Piney
Woods, Platte River, Great Western Valleys,
Portsmouth, NH, Point Pelee, ONT.
Sept. 9, 2013, Atlantic Plain, and United States Geographic Regions in Texas
1. On the list below, find a place/region that interests you.
2. Click “View.”
3. Enjoy a brief geography highlight.
4. Deepen your appreciation. Using your copy of the Essential Geography of the USA, see how that place/region relates to places and regions you already know.
- Teachers can project ReDiscover the USA onto classroom screens and lead student discussions using the four steps outlined under “Simple to Use.”
- ReDiscover the USA builds awareness of United States geography with brief vignettes of fascinating geographic highlights. Students engage with the award-winning map, the Essential Geography of the USA, when they view a printed classroom copy to see how the place/region they just learned about is situated in the United States.
- ReDiscover the USA is not an academic curriculum based on geographic standards. This is a primer based on geography that I find to be interesting and relevant. It is designed to foster geographic thinking. Educators can spend as little as a minute or two per session.
- Used regularly, ReDiscover the USA will expose students to many highlights of United States geography. Students will gain geographic awareness that will last them a lifetime.
- Appropriate for ages 12 through adult
© Copyright Imus Geographics. All rights reserved.
Shopping Cart Websites -powered by MightyMerchant v4.7